RENOVATED COTTAGE OVERLOOKING THE RIVER
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
So cute - this character filled weatherboard home is the perfect first home or investment
Positioned in the heritage village of Tumbulgum just a short drive to Tweed Heads & Murwillumbah, this beautiful riverside village offers the perfect family lifestyle. Just a short stroll to the famous Tumbulgum Tavern, local shops & cafe's. A picturesque village with water sports at your doorstep.
- New kitchen
- Stunning polished timber floor throughout the living and kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- Freshly painted inside & out - The Heritage colours highlighting the timber features of the home
- Front balcony - perfect to relax and enjoy the river outlook & the views to Mount Warning
- Fully concreted under with good storage space, laundry & 2nd toilet
- Level yard with side access
- High position at the top end of the street
- Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast airport
- Tweed Heads & Coolangatta school catchment
- 10 minutes to the Tweed Coasts surf beaches
- Currently let with great tenant in place paying $380 per week
GREAT LIFESTYLE LOCATION!
505m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.