PRICE SLASHED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Circumstances have changed and the owner wants this propert sold NOW!!
A mature Poinciana tree graces the front of the property, walk inside and discover this spacious family home. Consisting of four bedrooms, all with ducted air conditioning and fans. The main offering walk-in robe and modernised ensuite.
Galley style timber kitchen overlooks the fully tiled, covered entertaining area with views up the canal.
Off the entry is a solid timber bar with feature walls and ceilings. The family room offers a solid brick open fireplace, great to look at and provides warmth on those chilly evenings.
- 9 metre solar heated salt water pool is fully tiled with spa
- Recessed boat well with winch, perfect for storing, launching and retrieving your boat
- Pontoon perfectly located for mooring or a spot of fishing
- Formal lounge/dining features ornate cornice and ceiling roses with two bay windows all taking in the water views
- Large 911 metre block
- Direct river and ocean access.
Inspection a must!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
911m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.