Ray White Tweed Heads
Take advantage of the knockout views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The well-known phrase LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION could not be more truly associated than with this waterfront home. Perched on Shearwater Parade, this double brick duplex offers tranquil views over Tweed River canal.
The north eastern aspect ensures that the living areas are bathed in natural light. Huge floor to ceiling walls of glass really create an air of space and every aspect is pleasing.
- Boasting a unique layout that can accommodate either a small or large family
- Downstairs : Living areas, study, kitchen, dining, balcony, bathroom
- Upstairs : Three bedrooms, bathrooms + sunroom
- Superb separation and versatile living areas
- Offering 3 large bedrooms with built in robes, three bathrooms
- Bedrooms upstairs walk directly onto enclosed sunroom
- Spacious study and/or fourth bedroom downstairs with bathroom directly opposite
- Functional kitchen with great size walk in pantry, plenty of cupboard space.
- Absolutely massive garage with internal access
- Wide water access
- A low maintenance garden and yard section
- Exceptionally well built and designed for privacy
- Built in the 1970's this solid home has been kept in immaculate condition
- Perfect location, only 5 minutes to international airport
- Less than 5 minutes to local cafes, beaches, Tweed and Coolangatta amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.