VALUE HOME - DUAL LIVING - BIG SHED
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home you must inspect to appreciate
Very private hilltop location offering expansive coastal views back to Kirra and Coolangatta. Positioned in a sought after family friendly neighbourhood.
This home offers a masterful mix of opportunities some of the features are:
* Dual living with separate self contained accommodation downstairs
* Generous entertainers verandah extends the living space year round
* New granite and timber kitchen
* The living room features High cathedral ceilings, air conditioning and a view from every room
* Upstairs, a parents retreat is the perfect hideaway with ensuite and balcony
* The handyman or tradesman is catered for with 7m x 6m shed,
* Dual access is provided for boat, caravan or trailer
* Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers much more than meets the eye
Please contact Kaeren Smith anytime for more information or inspection 0412 454 150
Tweed Heads profile:
Nestled in the caldera of an ancient shield volcano, the Tweed region in Northern NSW offers a wealth of holiday experiences from lush World Heritage listed rain forests and rolling green farmland to unspoilt beaches and ocean adventures all easily accessed from the Gold Coast Airport.
This is the heart of Australia's Green Cauldron, nominated by Tourism Australia as a National Landscape' and a must-see destination for travellers who want to get off the beaten tourist track to discover the real Australia or a great place to call home.
Whether you're looking for a romantic rain forest escape, a relaxing seaside lifestyle the Tweed region offers the best of all possible worlds
- Air Conditioning
- Big Shed
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
933m² / 0.23 acres
TWEED HEADS WEST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.