Ray White Tweed Heads
Peaceful Riverside Home on Large Block - The Perfect Place to Sit Back and Relax
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Positioned to maximise serene views across a quiet esplanade and parklands to the wide waters of Currumbin Creek is this original beach cottage in the tightly held Michel Drive.
The little-known pocket of riverside homes is in a quiet tree-lined neighbourhood that has the added incentive of being close to picnic spots, schools, clubs, sporting facilities, restaurants, shops, parks and the popular Currumbin Alley.
The four-bedroom house is set back from the road and its freshly-painted neutral colour scheme, high timber-lined ceilings and big windows unite to create a light and bright living space that spills out onto multiple covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- Generous 809m2 level block, fully fenced, side access
- Raised structure on solid steel frame with a new roof
- Original polished timber floorboards
- New kitchen with solid bamboo benchtops, s/s appliances
- Two separate living areas on split levels
- Conveniently close to shops, schools, sports facilities
- Zoned multiple occupancy
Minor renovations have created a charming home of this original beach cottage, while the position and generous block size would allow the construction of your dream home in the perfect location.
Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.